Enjoy Health Care Without Leaving Home
I'm sure you've heard a lot about how you can now experience the physical therapy of infrared light at home to rejuvenate your skin without having to go to a beauty store. However choosing a red light therapy device can be confusing and overwhelming. Unfortunately, there is also a lot of misleading information out there, which doesn't make the decision any easier.
When you are looking to purchase a red light therapy device, you should purchase a medical grade light, or even better, an FDA approved light. There are many different types of red light therapy on the market and in order to get the right device for you, it is important to understand how these complex devices work, what kind of effects they produce and what to look out for so that you can make an informed buying decision.
What is Red Light Therapy?
Red light therapy refers to health modalities that use light wavelengths to produce positive physiological effects on the human body. There are two major types of light therapy: light therapy lamps that are mainly used for seasonal depression, and LED devices that deliver wavelengths of red and near infrared (NIR) light to enhance cellular health.
Infrared Red Light Therapy has Two Major Roles
1. beauty care: infrared spectrum permeability, deep heating skin, effectively improve blood circulation, improve skin tissue, with beauty and health effects. Is the family, beauty salons, hospitals, the ideal physical therapy beauty products.
2.physical therapy: to alleviate injuries and pain, assist in the treatment of rheumatism, lumbar rheumatism pain, cold and muscle pain, relieve arthritis, promote wound healing. Medical infrared heat physiotherapy.
How Does Red Light Therapy Work?
Red light therapy is thought to work by stimulating the mitochondria in your cells. Mitochondria are tiny organs in each of your cells; these subcellular organs are primarily known for being the part of the cell that produces all of the cell’s energy. They do, however, also play an important role in reducing inflammation in the cell and regulating how long the cell lives.
Red light therapy actually uses both red, visible wavelengths of light, and infrared, invisible wavelengths. The specific wavelengths that red light therapy uses are thought to be absorbed by a molecule in the mitochondria called cytochrome C oxidase.This molecule is part of the electron transport chain, a group of molecules that perform a series of chemical reactions that result in energy production in the cell. Stimulating cytochrome C oxidase is likely to improve energy output in cells and may be the primary cause of the benefits of red light therapy.
Benefits of Red Light Therapy
- Anti-inflammatory and analgesic, enhance the secretion of enkephalin, lasting analgesia
- Promote blood circulation, improve microcirculation, promote self-regulation mechanism
- Effectively improve the activity of various enzymes in the organism
- Enhance the conversion and absorption of lacking elements
- Enhance immune function
- Promote growth, development, reproduction and repair
What diseases can infrared physiotherapy lamp treat?
Infrared physical therapy lamp is the most ideal physical therapy apparatus for contemporary families, hospitals, medical offices and clinics. By some large and medium-sized hospitals clinical verification and medical experts, scholars identified that: arthritis, frozen shoulder, phlebitis, rheumatoid arthritis, acute mastitis, hypertension, lumbago, stomach pain, dysmenorrhea, scabies pain, lumps and swellings, wound healing, osteophytes, mild wound infection, epiphyseal epicondylitis, fibrositis, joint sprains and other diseases have significant curative effect. It is also proven to be quite safe by the Institute of Biophysics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences for testing various objective indicators in animals. No side effects.
- The irradiated part can be completely naked during treatment, also can contact the intimate clothing, when irradiating the face, should take protective measures for both eyes, wear goggles to avoid dry eyes.
- Do not use fasting, timely hydration. The duration of the treatment is 20-30 minutes, 1-3 times a day, with less time for children.
- Therapeutic instrument should prevent violent vibration, moisture, pay attention to the protection of the plate, irradiation head temperature, to avoid burns.
- In order to ensure the safety of use and extend the life of electromagnetic wave therapy instrument, after use that turn off the power, to prevent strong vibration, moisture, pay attention to protect the paint layout. Electricity safety first!
- Illumination distance should not be too close, spacing 30-40 cm, forbidden to use within 20 cm spacing, otherwise skin burns (such as redness or blisters) or accidentally touch the paint plate; adjust the light should also be careful to prevent burns.
IMOOL devices have a precise spectrum, have certified medical grade power supplies, are manufactured to the highest standards, and meet the requirements of safety and regulatory agencies. Both of our hot-selling products （red light therapy panel， red light therapy belt）have received rave reviews from our customers and are affordable and of the highest quality. We believe you can enjoy the effects of the red light physical therapy lamp without leaving home, relieving pain and giving your body more energy.